Now $597

Abledating 2.4—All-in-one dating & sommunity software

Buy now and save 800$ *

*If you purchase AbleDating TODAY, you get FREE: 1) YouTube Video
2) VOIP Phone 3) Voice Recording
4) Video Chat
Later these features will go separately, so you will be able to buy them additionally.

Powerful, secure, fast and stable PHP/MySQL online dating software with unlimited functionality modification options and easy design/layout customization.

Try demo!Buy now!
Reply to topic
Support Comments?
tcradiodj

I would like to know how people feel about the support here. Im new and am very interested in buying this software, however I am not a programmer. I know nothing about php. The main reason I ask is the software that I got a few weeks ago was ok at best however support was horrible and alot of basic functions were not included in the software and required alot of editing and programming of the files which as I said I know really nothing about. So can someone like me, buy this software, install it easily, and have a fully running software? Or are there issues that I need to be aware of? Feel free to post here good or bad, if your not comfortable posting here, feel free to email me. I honestly would like to know either way. I know I will have alot of questions in the future and I would like to make sure that there is support here.

Thank you all!

Kelly
Re: Support Comments?
Dating Software
Site Admin

tcradiodj wrote:
I would like to know how people feel about the support here. Im new and am very interested in buying this software, however I am not a programmer. I know nothing about php. The main reason I ask is the software that I got a few weeks ago was ok at best however support was horrible and alot of basic functions were not included in the software and required alot of editing and programming of the files which as I said I know really nothing about. So can someone like me, buy this software, install it easily, and have a fully running software? Or are there issues that I need to be aware of? Feel free to post here good or bad, if your not comfortable posting here, feel free to email me. I honestly would like to know either way. I know I will have alot of questions in the future and I would like to make sure that there is support here.

Thank you all!

You could contact someone from www.abledatingreview.com as well Smile

Kelly
kimflirt

Hi Kelly!

Ok, I am in the same boat as you- I recently bought the software about two weeks ago and know very little about PHP/CSS/Javascript, etc. The support here is very helpful. They respond right away to all of your concerns and questions. Yes I agree there weren't a lot of basic functions in the software but they are easy fixes. The software is open source so you can basically customize it accordingly to your needs.
I also recommend using skype and AIM to communicate with support. They are very helpful.

Hopefully this helps-

Kimberly
Yes!
tcradiodj

That is great news! Well im going to give it a go with this software and see how things go. Now its just getting the money together to get it LOL. I really appreciate everyones comments! It is very helpful!
Support Comments?