Now $597

Abledating 2.4—All-in-one dating & sommunity software

Buy now and save 800$ *

*If you purchase AbleDating TODAY, you get FREE: 1) YouTube Video
2) VOIP Phone 3) Voice Recording
4) Video Chat
Later these features will go separately, so you will be able to buy them additionally.

Powerful, secure, fast and stable PHP/MySQL online dating software with unlimited functionality modification options and easy design/layout customization.

Try demo!Buy now!
Reply to topic
3D City Suggestions, Ideas, Plans
Dating Software
Site Admin

Hello!
You would help us a lot if you posted your comments, wishes, features that you would like to see in our 3D City. Please help us with this. We will make it better together more easily!
roostercool

I have no idea what is possible with the 3D world. I feel it should use every avenue possible to create revenue for the site owner though.

Maybe even have a control panel where advertisers can purchase their ad space automatically, similar to this script (but design it where it will accept java script ads as well) and save the site owner time of doing all of this manually.

Also have things set up where users can setup their own business model within the world and the site owner receives a percentage of their profits.

I feel that the more cool features you can offer to keep people coming back the better. Smile Tell your programmers to make it something so exciting that the world will take notice. Smile Use their imaginations!
Dating Software
Site Admin

Thanks for valuable advice!
sasomm

Great work!

Still some problems with performance in the world - but it looks great!

It would be nice, if the site owner can help / add also own streets / rooms. I saw, that the Quest3D Program works also with 3D-MAX Files. I imagine myself, that i create Rooms and Streets in a programm like "Data Becker Traumhaus Designer", export it in 3d-max files (it's possible with the Data Becker Tool), send you, and you convert it in the Quest3D Format (maybe for money Wink)

I saw also in 3d-city, that there are some advertisment shields. If it would be possible for site owner, to place advertisment, it would be a nice feuature.

Well, there are of course a lot of possibilities with 3d-city. Like the Offline Tool "Second Life".

Regards
Dating Software
Site Admin

sasomm wrote:
Great work!

I saw also in 3d-city, that there are some advertisment shields. If it would be possible for site owner, to place advertisment, it would be a nice feuature.

Well this is already there, you just sell space for someone and upload his banners there Smile
3D city features
world

Make it like "home"

Here are some features that could be nice to have:

1. Build your own house/room.
Have a online "shop" where members can buy a house, land and furnitures.
Make them self a own place to stay.

2. Marketplace
A marketplace where members can sell and buy. Could be like a auction.
Here they can buy and sell land, house and other things.

3. Create their own avatar.
Possible to create a personal avatar so that not all avatar look the same

Well it could look something like second life but I think that more features like this will make the software more interesting and the members of our communities more interested of joining our site.
Dating Software
Site Admin

Today we had a meeting where we discussed what to do next. So we are adding now: Cinema where one will be able to watch clips that you upload. Or maybe it will take some featured videos in FLV format from the folder where your videos are. Need to think about it.

There will be disco with mp3 music. Also the user will be able to pay 1 CityMoney and HIS music plays on the disco for everyone. Untill someone else pays.

Also there will be a shop, subway, another district.
sasomm

Great!

Well, there are a lot of possibilities to upgrade the city

- Possible to speak together
- a Landmap (maybe with possibilitie to fly (it's faster))
- I want to sit down in the 3D-City or in the gras - not only standing Smile
- Private Rooms (maybe in a hotel)

i will think more.. maybe there are further ideas Smile

Sascha
3D Chat
wap

I think this is what's being talked about, but being able to upload your OWN advertisements to the 3D world would be awesome. Not Google banners or anything like that, but basically upload images which would endorse and market aspects of your site. I think this would be great, and my staff and I agreed on this the first time we looked at the 3D Chat.

I think the cinema is a fantastic idea! It would be cool to actually just let the Admin manage the videos I think.

You guys are doing amazing work! We will soon integrate this script into our own site and see how it does.

Best of luck! I've been telling all of my associates about AbleSpace.
ricomatador

Hello!

I think you guys should create a "Girl" character that you could set up in the 3d World.
Its really boring with only guys characters in the nightclub.

I Also think you should not need to walk TO the places (it takes long time and you get bored) you should just switch rooms like an elevator or something that take you to different places like: cinema, disco, cafe bar, gym and similar.

One important thing to make the visitor a "regular visitor" could be a system that indicates the more a visitors visits the 3dworld the more he climbs on the scale as a civilizan in 3d city. The regular visitors could be turned out to KINGS, Gouvenour, and similar..
kriko

I like the ideas of ricomatador.

+ I would like to see 3dcity to be standalone app - that is not not tied to IE.
Interaction
PlaySpouses

More interaction between the people in the city would be great. Sort of like on the Sims. The ability not just to change your facial expression, but perhaps buy someone a drink, kiss, make-out, dance, etc. We are an adult dating site, so I suppose you could actually take it to the extrememe...

Just our 2c worth.
kriko

And don't forget to add machineguns, snipers, rifles... for those who break your heart, you know.
Laughing
WhiteKnight

I'm really interested in the making of this feature, i'm wanting to know if any of the said addons have been introduced to the program now? or are they just features that "Could" be put in.
Appartment block
pcfun19

You could create an appartment block so that users can have their own appartment. This way they can invite friends to visit it. They can upload videos to watch in the home television with the visitors and more...
Also they could furnish the appartment paying with points that they could collect having more friends (for example 1point /friend = 10 friends for a television etc) or creating more blogs that will be displayed in the local library in book format to other.

There are ideas from our part - Can you realise them??? This is the question. I think you can!!! Good luck with your try
Dating Software
Site Admin

ricomatador wrote:
Hello!

I think you guys should create a "Girl" character that you could set up in the 3d World.
Its really boring with only guys characters in the nightclub.

I Also think you should not need to walk TO the places (it takes long time and you get bored) you should just switch rooms like an elevator or something that take you to different places like: cinema, disco, cafe bar, gym and similar.

One important thing to make the visitor a "regular visitor" could be a system that indicates the more a visitors visits the 3dworld the more he climbs on the scale as a civilizan in 3d city. The regular visitors could be turned out to KINGS, Gouvenour, and similar..

Just about the girl character: we surely have it. You log in as Mike so you are a man Very Happy
Does anyone use this forum now ?
afatninja

Ive been reading this forum and they are all over one year old.
The promise of updating the city, is over a year ago.
What happened ? Why are all the threads over a year old?
Is anyone here lol.
ingo10

Hi afatninja,

i think i'am here now. Smile What you see is the date when the member has registrate.

I miss the function when a post has create to, but i haven't found it.
If one or more new posts are available after your last login, a hook on the thread will show you that.

Greetings from Germany,
Ingo10
Ethnic
SEA

Hello,

I would like to see different ethnic groups available, its possible. Also make the people be able to pick a few different type of clothes as well. Smile

Thank you.

www.newblacklove.com
facebook like apps
pcfun19

As we all see, facebook is a very fast growing social network. What is its plus though? In my opinion its apps.
All my friends have an account just to play games and win other users or do other things with the applications.

What I suggest you is to build such system where there will be an apps page in which the users can choose between those apps to be added in his favorites. This way when the user enters the site, he will have the ability to go to that page and chose to open one of his favorite apps or add a new one in his favorites.
To begin with, you could see what are the top apps in Facebook and build 15-20 similar apps. Then you could give us, for example, one more application every month to add in our sites or let us know how we can build our owns.
What do you think about it?

p.s. wrong topic ( i didn't watch it was for ideas about 3D City only) Surprised
Character's customization
astonmartin

Hi, I find the 3D City a great idea with a lot of potential for growing!
What I would definitely add is more customization on the characters themselves.

My character customization's suggestion is:

Guys:
- change the body shape from skinny, average, muscle, chubby to extra large.
- change the hair from bold, to long hair.
- more option for clothes- from just underwear to different type of clothes (singlet, t-shirt, casual shirt, business shirt, jumper etc) Then you could choose the coloru of it.
- facial and body hair - (clean shaven, short beard and full beard, goatee, mustache) then body hair - (legs, arms, chest) from smooth to very hairy.

Girls:
- body shape as for guys
- more hairstyles
- more options for clothes

I think that would make the whole environment more interesting and people would look more like they look in real.

The great idea is a quick switch between different environments without having to walk there.

A great idea for a new invironment would be a beach Smile Nothing more exciting than picking girls or guys on the beach Smile Hence the underwear only as clothes option Smile
Hope you like my ideas.

Cheers all
Dating Software
Site Admin

Hi!

Thank you very much for your ideas.

Our developers will consider them for the new version of the software.

Thank you.
Andrew,
ABK-Soft Team.
3D City Suggestions, Ideas, Plans