Now $597

Abledating 2.4—All-in-one dating & sommunity software

Buy now and save 800$ *

*If you purchase AbleDating TODAY, you get FREE: 1) YouTube Video
2) VOIP Phone 3) Voice Recording
4) Video Chat
Later these features will go separately, so you will be able to buy them additionally.

Powerful, secure, fast and stable PHP/MySQL online dating software with unlimited functionality modification options and easy design/layout customization.

Try demo!Buy now!
Reply to topic
Dating profile database wanted
wysiwyg

Hello
I am just starting a new site and I want a database of profiles to populate the site. I understand that I can purchase such a database from abledating shop - however I need a profile database suitable for a gay site. Can somebody give me a link where I might get the database.

Thanks
Re: Dating profile database wanted
KellyG

wysiwyg wrote:
Hello
I am just starting a new site and I want a database of profiles to populate the site. I understand that I can purchase such a database from abledating shop - however I need a profile database suitable for a gay site. Can somebody give me a link where I might get the database.

Thanks

Well I am not aware of any gay specific databases out there. I know I was looking for the same thing myself for my site but it was not available and the package of profiles I got from able was 998 women 3 men which wasnt quite what I needed. I at least wanted a 50*50 mix. But as far as finding a male only database will be hard if not impossible to find
wysiwyg

Thanks for the reply, I am surprised to learn that.

In my search for such a database which I knew would not be easy I was so frustrated because I could not find a site that sold dating profiles of any kind, I guess I am using the wrong search words - where are the database sellers hiding? I was hoping to locate a database retailer and make a request or further enquiries.
Dating profile database wanted