Now $597

Abledating 2.4—All-in-one dating & sommunity software

Buy now and save 800$ *

*If you purchase AbleDating TODAY, you get FREE: 1) YouTube Video
2) VOIP Phone 3) Voice Recording
4) Video Chat
Later these features will go separately, so you will be able to buy them additionally.

Powerful, secure, fast and stable PHP/MySQL online dating software with unlimited functionality modification options and easy design/layout customization.

Try demo!Buy now!
Reply to topic
3d city question
carlos183

I am impressesed with this this software. I was trying to use the 3d city on a laptop using windows vista and internet explorer. I clicked to enter a city button and dowladed the plugin needed and it was loading up the 3d city, but in the end all that came out was a white screen browser. What do I need to see it. I am a potential customer.
Yes!
tcradiodj

Yes I have had the same problem. I am guessing they do not have the 3dcity as a working demo here. However I have tried it on another site and it works very well. I am also a prospective buyer of the dating software and maybe a thought is to have a working demo of that here on the site as well. Smile
ingo10

Hi guys,
i had the same problem. Mostly the security level of the Internet explorer maybe to high.

They should be not higher as middle. If they was higher, active x CAN'T install the needed plugin and the screen is white.

Best regards from germany,

Ingo10
I have the same problem
analarma1

Hello to all,
I have the same problem, when I install the plugin cannot enter to 3d City, on the other hand me a white window appears with this mensage " Not quest·d web viewer installed "
I don`t know this problem solves,
The whole help that they could give me is welcome...

Thanks, regards from Colombia

ANALARMA1
3d city question