Now $597

Abledating 2.4—All-in-one dating & sommunity software

Buy now and save 800$ *

*If you purchase AbleDating TODAY, you get FREE: 1) YouTube Video
2) VOIP Phone 3) Voice Recording
4) Video Chat
Later these features will go separately, so you will be able to buy them additionally.

Powerful, secure, fast and stable PHP/MySQL online dating software with unlimited functionality modification options and easy design/layout customization.

Try demo!Buy now!
Reply to topic
Online Games?
dontask


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Does your script really have online games and where in admin are they found? Where in members area are they found as well??

I am thinking of purchasing the script but I could see them in demo.

Thanks!
View user's profileSend private message
Re: Online Games?
Dating Software
Site Admin

Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 898
Reply with quote
dontask wrote:
Does your script really have online games and where in admin are they found? Where in members area are they found as well??

I am thinking of purchasing the script but I could see them in demo.

Thanks!


Please just go to someone's profile and click play game.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Re: Online Games?
wemingle


Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 21
Reply with quote
Dating Software wrote:
dontask wrote:
Does your script really have online games and where in admin are they found? Where in members area are they found as well??

I am thinking of purchasing the script but I could see them in demo.

Thanks!


Please just go to someone's profile and click play game.



Boy i get this question a lot ....what if there was a "games page"... and then you could select someone "online" to play with.
View user's profileSend private message
Re: Online Games?
Dating Software
Site Admin

Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 898
Reply with quote
wemingle wrote:
Dating Software wrote:
dontask wrote:
Does your script really have online games and where in admin are they found? Where in members area are they found as well??

I am thinking of purchasing the script but I could see them in demo.

Thanks!


Please just go to someone's profile and click play game.



Boy i get this question a lot ....what if there was a "games page"... and then you could select someone "online" to play with.


But how to select them. Can you describe.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
3d games
wemingle


Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 21
Reply with quote
i think something like this.

a "games" page with single player & 2player games. when the user selects a 2player game a popup informs the user that "this is a two player game to seelct a partner now click ok or cancel."

if select=ok redirect users_online.php ( i have mod. my online now to show all online, boys and girls.)

user selects profile, and selects play game

new code for play game button

if (game selct=y) partner gets the (play game accept/decline popup.)

else redirect to games.php (in outher words the button works as usual)

or something like that.
View user's profileSend private message
one more thing
wemingle


Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 21
Reply with quote
i think the (play game yes/no popup) needs to time out in 30 seconds or so.
View user's profileSend private message
TRABK


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 10
Location: TEXAS
Reply with quote
Any one on one games ............
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Online Games?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Reply to topic